VoiceStreet KOL League-Voice Gang
In order to better support musicians from all over the world, VoiceStreet will invite 100 KOLs to join the league in the first batch.
VoiceStreet is a music-based NFT platform that aims to build a Web3.0 on-chain infrastructure for intellectual property, including music ownership rights, artist-related IP, music derivative NFTs and music socialfi metaverse games.We have helped 6 different musicians issue 6 IMO tokens, they have increased by 350%, 1083%, 2100% , 1300% and 600% respectively. The upcoming IMO will be released in mid-April. We are forming a KOL league to support musicians. Our goal is for you to help musicians promote IMOs and get more support from fans around the world.
Love music and digital currency, have more than 10,000 Twitter followers, each time you participate in the musician IMO, retweet at least 3 Voice Street tweets or participate in VoiceStreet Twitter and Discord live streaming.
Rights and benefits:
1. Musicians will provide certain percentages of their tokens to KOLs according to the initial issuance price, which will be divided equally according to the number of participants
2. Voice Street will invite 100 KOLs to join the league in the first batch, and they will become a member of the DPGU Club, will have a VIP icon on their avatar, and the right to re-create DPGU IP.
3. Free lifetime tickets for metaverse concert and livehouse held by VoiceStreet
4. Priority to participate online and offline private parties held by VoiceStreet musicians
5. They can become the first batch of people to access the music games, and can invite other players to enter the metaverse. They can also obtain 5% of the income generated by the invitee in the game through p2e and w2e.
Musicians who have released IMO with VoiceStreet include top Korean-American hip-hop artist Kevin Shin, who won the Best New Artist Award. 22bullets, the first top world 100 DJ from Thailand with more than 1 million monthly viewers on Spotify; and Eric Moo, the first Malaysian singer who is awarded by Billboard as “Best Asian Outstanding Artist”, and avant-garde rapper, visual designer, famous hiphop director, FACK; ranked 65 in the Top 100 DJs, Pink Panda and represented Chinese female DJs in the DJ MAG Top 100 DJs, KAKA.
Welcome KOLs who are interested in, you can fill in this form: